Monday, March 12, 2012

some stuff

These are just a few shots to finish off last year.


To start we have Max jumping on his bed. Okay he is really jumping on Evelyn's bed.

A train bridge.

A plant (not sure but I think it's called a milk weed, Mom you will have to let me know if that's right or not)

And an apple

These are the last of last years photos that I had marked for the blog. So that means that after only 3 months we will be getting into this years stuff.

If you, dear readers, would like more stories or photos of any particular thing, leave a comment below. If no comments are posted, I will just keep going with more of this same ol stuff.

Cheers, and thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Ummmmm, I want more spaceships. Okay, not really it is just all I could think of. I really want to see your crazy Pi, Ides of March and St. Patrick's Day parties.

    ReplyDelete