Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Forks of the Credit

I heard great things about this place, and the many waterfalls there. Well I'm not sure where these great falls were cause I didn't see any "great" falls. The drive up there was almost worth it though because of the super twisty portion of one of the roads. 

We picked a very hot day to do this walk and it was much longer then I had expected. Also of course the kids got tired and said "can you pick me up". Which of course we did.


This first pic is at the half way point on the walk back. Trying to cool down in the shade by the water.


At the start of the walk, tons of frogs in the water behind them.


The "not so great" water fall.


A quick picnic lunch near the unimpressive falls.

2 comments:

  1. Great falls or not it seems as the scenery was gorgeous! I agree twisty roads do make it worth the drive for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted to get the car sideways on a couple of the turns, but with the kids and Carrie in the car I decided not to. ;)

    ReplyDelete