Sunday, February 17, 2013

Lynde Shores Conservation Area

Here are some pics of a few of our outings to Lynde Shores. Amazing how many different birds are in this small area.


Here is a female Cardinal

Black Capped Chickadees, these things love people.


See, I told you


Ev was not having a good time


but she got over it.


another shot of these little guys


Squirrels


 Woodpeckers


Fighting Wild Turkeys


Bluejays and not the kind that play baseball

even wise old Owls

There are also Ducks and Geese and Hawks and Nuthatches and I'm told there are Deer in the woods there too. When I get a photo of one I'll be sure to post it.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Jared! Your kids are getting so big :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dee/Tyson, these kids are getting big

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aside from Max and Ev, my favorite picture is the fighting turkeys. Such a cool action shot. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete